My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Grocery list

>> 2/08/2008

We're going to grocery later after office hours to buy some supplies, baon for Gabby( she told me not to forget daw her koko crunch and Gelatin! Pinasulat pa sa listahan! and asked me "saan diyan yung gelatin and koko crunch? ituro mo nga sakin Mama.LOL!) , knick knacks , laundry detergents, milk and diapers for nicco, and to treat Gabby as well for being on the Top Ten in their class... what else did i forget? hmmn... will check my list later. Tomorrow we're off to Quiapo, where my family is. will post soon about my family, simple but a happy family i grew up with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP