My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Lakbayan

>> 5/03/2008

Thank you Ems for this Lakbayan meme! As you can see, I've only been in a very limited place here in our country! the farthest place that i went through is Malay, Aklan. The hometown of my father and I'm proud to say that I've been in Boracay when it is so virgin and uncrowded which is too far from what it is now.

My Lakbayan Grade is D.
Hope to travel and set my mark in every spot of this Map!
Show me how much of the Philippines have you travelled? Add your links here:1) mind bubbles, 2) may, 3) VANITY KIT, 4) SOMETHING PURPLE, 5.) A DETOUR, 6) MY LIFE IN THIS WONDERFUL WORLD. 7.) Your link here!

How many places have been in here? Thet, Alpha, Soreal, Lizz, Rocks, Pam, Gracie, Andrea.

3 comments:

abie May 4, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

i tag sana kita nito, na tag ka na pala ni em..

eto na lang i tag ko sayo:

http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/05/simple-tag-2.html

soreal May 5, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

hi sis! kkbalik ko lang from vacation hihihi tnx for d tag!

Mich May 20, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

nakagawa ka na pala! but anyway thanks sis! ;)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP