My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #163

>> 2/12/2010




1. Pickles are must to my burger.
2. I want to laze around at home.
3. The snow is what is want to experience here in our country.lol.
4. She's always giving in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means I must be on my way going home.
6. A nice pair of shoe that would fit mine is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include photobook making, I have three lined up and Sunday, I want to celebrate my birthday and valentines plus chinese new year altogether whoa!

4 comments:

Unknown February 12, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

I really enjoyed your fill-in! Have a wonderful weekend!

Marice February 13, 2010 at 5:19 AM  

here's a pickles from my burger heheh

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine here

Andrea February 13, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Happy early birthday! I have two close friends who are Valentine babies too!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP