My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Men Hunt Tag

>> 4/24/2008

I was tagged here by Big Eyed Gal. thanks! ;)

This is the MEN HUNT TAG- also known as the Men-I-would-like-to-sleep-with-if-only-I-were-single tag.



1.) Bruce Willis- I oh so loved the way he portray on different characters! I think he's so manly.

2.) Matt Damon- I love his eyes.
3.) DerekRamsey- love the way he look. very manly too!

4.) Jon Avila- watched him on PBB, i like his eyes and mukha siyang mabait. hehehe

5.) Dingdong Dantes- watched him since his t.g.i.s days, and i could say that he bloomed a lot from being the pa-cutey guy on t.v. to being a good actor now.

Tagging Andrea, Soreal and Wheng.

2 comments:

Ozzy's Mom April 24, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

matt damon is a cutie!! ^_^

Rowena Tadiarca April 25, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Sis,

Thanks for the Tag. Actually this is my first. I enjoy doing it sana nga we could sleep with this guys. I will surely love it!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP