My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Domino Tag

>> 7/16/2008

Thanks for tagging me here Jane!


{BEGIN COPY}

Domino

Rule: Copy the entire list and add your name at the bottom. And tag at least 5 friends. (But you can tag as many as you like).

Note: Please link the blog where you posted the tag :) We appreciate you linking all your blogs but make sure you post the tag in the blogs too.

Mommy Talks | Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps | All Kinds of Me Stuff | The Salad Caper | Winding Creek Circle | Anorexic Queen | Apple of Yan Ple | YanPle | Howell and Abie | My Planet Purple | WomenXplore | Princess Bela | My Happy Place | I am Dzoi | Cliktrik | Life’s Simple Pleasures | Coffee Table Conversations | 100% Kelly | My Colorful World | Ramdom Thoughts | Scribbles of My Life | In This Game of Life | The Shopaholic in Me | Mommyhood and Me | My Charmed Life | My Joys | Sassy Finds | Celebrating Life | Life is Peachy | Belly, Baby and Beyond | {BloggerHappy} | {BerryScrappy} | My Life in this Wonderful World! |

{END COPY}


Tagging Big Eyed Gal, Janese, Tet, Jesse, Nancy, Soreal, Shimumsy!

2 comments:

Shimumsy July 16, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

i like this tag dez? can i grab it too?

Rocks July 17, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

tag sana kita you have this na pala.anyway sis, bought my domain sa google,parang mas madali iset-up pag sa kanila na din eh.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP