My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Where's my PR?!

>> 7/31/2008


Well, it's been almost 7 mos. since I've started this blog of mine... Everybody has their own interpretation on how to gain and increase one's PR. I also have done my thing on this, but my research had only led me to confusion. ahahaha! I tried doing all those step-by-step procedures that they've said, but the outcome is still the same My blog has been PR0 from the very start.
The only importance I know and believe about this so called thing is that you've got to have a high PR if you'll venture into this so called "paid blogging" and earn extra $$$.

As for me, I still do earn even if I have PR0. though I know it doesn't match the earnings of those who have a higher PR :) I am so thankful that there's still quite a number of people who frequently visits and take a peek into my blogs. I've learn a lot since I've started to blog, friendships blossoms over the net. This I think are far more important than this PR thingy, right?! Well, I will continue to blog even it remains PR0. Blogging is already a part of me, a part of my daily activity and I intend to keep it for as long as I heart Blogging!

1 comments:

cathy August 2, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

I agree with u...friendships/relationaships are more important than those PR...

hope we can exchange link...let me know

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP