My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Peeking here

>> 12/10/2008

I am having a hard time breathing, runny nose that is! Electricity was cut-off from 9:30 a.m - 2:00 p.m. which adds up inconvenience to my coldsbecause no generator or whatsoever, meaning perspiration is everywhere. All we did was wrapped our Christmas gifts giveaways to our customers. We're done wrapping 100 pieces of memo/ notepad holder and my hands are now aching. Good thing was able to grab an opps. before the electricity was cut off. Hope I would be able to upload the photos of my new bdj planner and online loots. I am definitely one satisfied customer. hee.

1 comments:

cherish.photography December 10, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

awwww...the joys of modern technology.....not.... sorry for the bump in the road...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP