My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Still Working

>> 12/22/2008

Yeah, still here at the office doing some tasks. Tomorrow is our last day since most of our suppliers are until tomorrow too. We've already received our 13th month pay last Friday but we don't have our bonus yet. I wonder why?! Anyway, my little girl is off to my parents place for a short vacation and to attend a Christmas party of my sister's husband.

Mandaluyong just like other municipalities are joining in the Christmas season's celebration by dressing and putting up some extravagant Christmas lights and decors that catches attention and have some booths and rides for children to enjoy with.

Mandaluyong (Tiger City)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP