My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #133

>> 7/17/2009



1. Come on and hurry! make a quick and easy dinner.

2. My daughter's Reading book is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of the 1995 July 16, earthquake.

4. The damage was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams go on and follow it.

6. I need to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include laundry, what's new?! and Sunday, I want to go to my parents place!

7 comments:

Caryl July 17, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

goodluck on your laundry, I'm doing it now to free up my weekend, hehe...

Be safe... my answers are up here.

Anonymous,  July 17, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

The laundry never ends, I will be doing the same on saturday. Have a good weekend!

Anonymous,  July 17, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Isn't laundry a never ending task? Plus, there's always the clothes you're wearing on your back while you're finishing the last load! Good luck. ;)

Megan, Life Revamped July 17, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

haha! laundry on the weekend is certainly not new to me!!

Filled in my Fridays, too it's here! ;) Have a great week!

Ozzy's Mom July 17, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

great answers dez :) have a fun weekend.

Rechie July 17, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

It is my first time visiting here..its a rainy Friday here too...we are a little bit affected by that bad storm that is attacking Luzon area in the Philippines

Mine is up
http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2009/07/friday-fill-ins-4.html

Lori L. Clark Art July 18, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Isn't amazing what we associate with certain things? I associate July with happy things and it brings back unhappy memories for you... have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP