My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #159-1/15/10

>> 1/16/2010





1. The lesson I learned yesterday was double check before you proceed so you won't end up doing it the wrong way.
2. On several occasions usually is where friends and family meet.
3. All these years, now is the only time I realized some things.
4. Everything's fine when I arrived.
5. The truth is I don't know how it happened.
6. The game is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my online tasks, tomorrow my plans include laundry and cleaning as ever and Sunday, I want to sleep and rest whole day. lol!

1 comments:

Unknown January 16, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

Great fill-in. I need to work on number 1.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP