My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

First Time. Ever!

>> 1/16/2008

Finally, after so many months of trying to figure out if i am going to blog or not! atlast, i’ve decided to give it a shot! at first, i was hesitant coz i may not be able to maintain it. I love to read a lot! but am not really good at putting my thoughts into writing. I’m a reader & not a writer! LOL. hope you get what i mean… I got fascinated in reading others’ blogs, so i decided to have one myself! still learning and observing. You will get to know me in my upcoming posts… so, welcome to myself in the world of blogging!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comments:

Andrea Mella January 17, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

hi dez,

thanks for visiting my site.. btw, I linked you up.. ex-link mu na lang din me..

happy blogging!!

-- andrea :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP