My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Meet my Family

>> 1/16/2008




Ian, he’s my hubby. Gabby is my 3 yrs. & 9 mo. old daughter. she’s now a nursery & really enjoys school so much. Nicco is my adorable 1 yr & 8 mo. old son. We’re really blessed to have this two angels.. they really make our life more meaningful. I remember before, Ian was the typical happy go lucky guy. But when we had Gabby & Nicco, I am really so thankful to God that it made him become a mature & and father he ought to be. We had the up’s & down in our relationship but am so proud that we’re still able to surpass all the challenges and opt to continuously face it together hand-in-hand. with God, as the main center in our life and with Gabby & Nicco as our inspiration for us to become a one & whole happy family!

1 comments:

ruther January 21, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

wow...gabby is lovely and nicoo is soOooOooOo adorable! lovely family!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP