My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

My OnlineWorld!

>> 6/12/2008

Due to insistent public demand, I've set up a new blog and is now open for public viewing!

See My Online World! here:


Nyahahaha! Seriously speaking, just like everyone else I've really fallen in love with blogging and there's this "urge" that lead me to explore more into this so called "blogging world". Hope to see you all there... please do add my new blog on your link lists...


Thanks a lot! :)

1 comments:

Liz June 13, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

you drop your card to fellow entrecarders by visiting their sites tapos ganun din sila sa yo. basta log in ka lagi sa entrecard para lumabas yung "drop" sa mga EC widgets.

my style of dropping cards is like this... i drop from my inbox, palagi yung "yesterday" ang ginagawa ko para complete na yung list (magkaiba kasi time zone natin sa karamihan sa kanila) and to make sure that everyone who visited me will be visited by me too. i drop 300 cards everyday.

through dropping you'll earn entrecredits which you can use to buy adverts from your favorite blogs. your widget will run for 24 hrs. visit mo campaign to see how much an advert for each blog costs.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP