My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

On Being a Mom

>> 6/04/2008

A question from Vannie.


Question: What I love most about being a mom.

Despite the messy and cluttered toys all over the room, the stress and problems associated with everyday circumstances -
  • I've felt that a sense of emptiness inside me was filled in when I became mom.
  • I love getting pure and innocent sweet gestures from my children.
  • I love to hear when Gabby says "Mama, mahal na mahal kita" as in with matching beautiful eyes and kiss pa.
  • I love to hear when Nicco shouts "Mamaaaaa.. " whenever I arrive at home from work. You could see the pure excitement in his eyes.
  • I love learning with them as i teach Gabby to do her assignments, I almost forgot the uses of the prepositions"At, In, On" not until Gabby illustrated to me those meanings.
  • I love those bonding time moments- group kiss, group hug, chit chats before we sleep.
  • I get to have a good massage from Ian, Gabby and Nicco whenever I needed one. Gabby will ask, "you're tired mama? masahe ka namin gusto mo?"
  • I am Happy that I am raising a very lovable and bright kids with hubby's help, I feel so proud that he's a hands on daddy to our children.
  • Indeed, the essence of a woman is by becoming a mother. I am proud and happy being a mom.
Tagging moms: Wheng, Shimumsy, Juliana, Jane, Tet, Jody.


3 comments:

Shimumsy June 5, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

thanks for the tag sis. have a good day.

Ozzy's Mom June 6, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

very nice Dez!^_^ thanks for doing the tag.

enjoy the long weekend! tc

Rowena Tadiarca June 6, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

Sis, I enjoy doing the tag thanks, Happy Weekend.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP