My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

My Allergy and Weekend TO-Do's

>> 8/01/2008

Just this morning, I brought along with me at the office this so that I will have something to munch in while I'm in front of the computer. I only ate 1 piece when I notice that I am already itching and there were red spots on my hands and by this afternoon it spread all over my arms and face. I immediately went to Mercury drugs to buy the Celesthamine tablet which is anti-allergy medicine. good thing that after an hour, the red spots are starting to disappear and the needle prick feeling is no longer felt.


  • trans-v utrasound again @ 9:00 am
  • pile of laundry
  • weekend review of Gabby's lessons
  • rest and rest some more...


Good thing the week is over so that I can have more time to sleep and rest... btw HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!

1 comments:

Rocks August 2, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

enjoy your weekend din dez!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP