My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

It's Friday!

>> 11/07/2008

......... and I'm so busy doing some stuffs here at the office. see?! I get busy with some office works too on a very rare occasions LOL! I am done doing these:
  • bank transactions
  • statement of accounts
  • follow-up collections
  • prepare payments for BIR, SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-Ibig
  • Payroll! heee...
and these are my TO DO's on Monday for the office:
  • bank transactions. again!
  • payment of BIR and SSS and Philhealth @ UCPB
  • blog hop, grab some opps (crossing my fingers on this!), twitt!
  • surf the net! heee
hope my bosses don't read my blogs. nyahahaha....

My Weekends to Do @ Home
  • Laundry! it's always my priority on weekends. bwahaha. 'cause I hate seeing piles of dirty clothes~
  • hope I'd be able to organize our closet this time!
  • clean the room
  • review sessions with Gabby!
  • Hope I could squeeze sometime to go online~~update blogs, opps, check emails
  • and I hope I could get some long hours of zzzZZZ... :)

I also need to follow-up my transaction password for my bank account online~stupid me to forget despite having been warned to update/change it. pathetic me!

what else did I forget? hmmm... oh, my to do's online?! LOL! well, will just have to do it on Monday :)

Have a happy weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Eds November 7, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Hahaha gosh andami mong gawain at nagawa today sis! ako hindi pa tpos sa kakablog haha :)

Ozzy's Mom November 7, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

ako din daming to do's! grrr hhehe happy weekend dez!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP