My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

The Week That Was! #1

>> 11/28/2008

Feel free to snagged this for you filler posts. heee





Monday

  • office
  • was so lazy to go to work
  • another so..so.. day for me.
Tuesday

  • trying to find excuse as not to report from work Bad! bad! I know
  • so excited that I kept on checking every 30 mins. my online account if paypal earnings have already arrived. LOLz
  • Finally, before clocking out at 5 p.m paypal earnings arrived on my account.. bwahahaha
  • dinner at Jollibee and bonding moments with family!

Wednesday

  • Absent from work... texted the boss that I am going for for a scheduled check-up. VERY BAD!
  • laundry clothes
  • Went to Megamall and bought slippers and Sandals for the kiddos
  • Gia (Ian's Niece) won 1st prize in a Korean Speech contest in U.P she bagged P8,o0o Cash and 3-month trip to Korea for a scholarship all expense paid. heee.
  • Dinner celebration and had Sinigang na Baboy, Palabok, Ice cream!!!

Thursday
  • Back to work again!!! My other boss asked me, "Bakit ka absent kahapon?! I said, Nagpacheck up po ako. Eh bakit di ka tumawag?! Sir nagtext ako kay Sir M.! Ah ok!
  • update my blogs and cleared my blogging tasks! kasi wala ako tasks to do! nyahaha. boooo!
  • The little girl got 0/15 in her math exams. :( she forgot daw the Before and After numbers
  • Bad news about the Mumbai India Terrorist Attack
  • Slept early around 8:00 p.m
Friday

  • Gabby is sick and has bad cough this morning, We decide not to let her go to school though she insist!
  • Hoorray! it's the last day of work and all the bosses are not around
  • sweldo day!
  • lots of blogging and internet hours here at the office
  • collection follow up and payroll done. hee
  • bank transactions done too.
It's a non working holiday on Monday. Meaning more time to laze around this weekend..yey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP