My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Monday Sickness

>> 11/24/2008

....... I am so lazy to get up from bed this morning. I just want to laze around and stay home. But hubby has been waking me up twice already. Reminding me of things to do! I need to fix Gabby's school things and her baon. I need to fix mine too as to get early and beat traffic on my way to the office.

I just punched in at exactly 8:04 a.m this morning. I am not late,just perfectly in time. I feel oh so low on a Monday morning. There are lot's of paper on my table and sticky notes everywhere from my boss asking me to do this and do that. I went to the bank twice already this morning and will return after lunch for another series of bank transactions.

All I want is to surf the net and blog. I wanna go home and sleep again. OH!!! I am so tired. I think I need a break...


for twilight fanatics, join in this conversations:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP