My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #114

>> 3/06/2009

ffi





1. Yesterday was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place Another time.

3. I'm sensitive in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or milk.

5. Taking separate paths.

6. Our problems always reminds me that there is GOD .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to uploading tons of photos, tomorrow my plans include visiting my mom in the hospital and Sunday, I want to hear mass!

2 comments:

Paula March 6, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

I hope your mom is okay!

CJ March 6, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

God is always a good thing, isn't he?

And I'm with Paula - I hope your mom is okay.

cjh

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP