My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

The Week That Was

>> 3/14/2009

So where have I been the whole week.... here are highlights of what I've been through


Monday

  • was a busy day at the office since a lot of customers have been requesting for an installation of original OS. Later we learned that OMB was raising again the issue of anti- piracy campaign on computer products specifically the Operating System.
Tuesday

  • A stressful day for me HERE
Wednesday
  • Attended a seminar in Makati. Kaakabay Sales Rally held at 6750. got home at 7:30 p.m. But I did enjoy this one, got a shirt as a prize in one of the activities that we had. Food served are a ok! :)
Thursday
  • Another so-so day at office.
  • Went to Pag-Ibig
  • Got text message from my sister that mom was already discharge from the hospital. Thank God!
Friday
  • Friday the 13th, but I think was a luck day for me since I was able to relax at work.
  • Payroll day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP