My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Globe DSL

>> 3/31/2009

It's been quite awhile since I made personal updates here. Many things had happened and I'll try my very best to get into details one by one, one day at a time. Too many photos to share too. Good thing that our DSL will be installed anytime today. I applied with Globe's 384 Kbps plan, that is landline plus internet last Saturday. I am impressed with the fast processing of our application. Unlike with our worst experience with PLDT, wherein we have applied with them a month ago and there is no assurance nor confirmation that our application is on process already, least to say the very inconsistent answers from those PLDT's CSR we talked to. I just hope that Globe can deliver what they have promised too. Here's what I need to blog this coming days:

  • Problems encountered with paypal/ eon account
  • Gabbys' graduation photos
  • Swimming photos of kids
  • domain purchase of this blog
  • summer activities

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP