My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Access Denied

>> 3/08/2010

I was doing my usual online works yesterday when this popped up on the page I was trying to access..

Access Denied (license_expired)

A license has expired on the Proxy, and your request is not permitted: "The SGOS license has expired" A new license must be obtained.
For assistance, contact your network support team.

I did every possible trouble shoot I know, clear cache, restart the modem, uninstall-install browser, and everything I that I googled but to no avail... Now, I can't access the entrecard. have this happened to you before? what did you do to solve the problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP