My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday To Do's

>> 3/05/2010

And it's my favorite day of the week again. Thank God it's Friday! My daughter Gabby has resumed their classes yesterday and she truly missed her teachers and classmates. There are too many reminders written on her assignment notebook since the one week no classes because of the fire that hit their school. Today is their regular classes btw. and as for me there are things I need to accomplish for the day..

@work

  • prepare payroll
  • follow up collections
  • bank transactions
  • prepare payments for sss, philhealth, pag-ibig

Online
  • update blogs
  • clear off some pending tasks
  • upload photos for my PB project- again it has been long overdue. hayz
  • create new EC badge for my blogs

@ home
  • sort out laundry bin for my laundry battle tomorrow. LOL
  • clean up and mop the floor.
  • clean the fish tank as I noticed that there are always ants going inside, maybe they like the smell of the fish food.
hit the grocery to buy some lacking food supplies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP