My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Manic Monday # 202

>> 3/02/2010



Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not?

~ Nope. I'm the typical shy type person who hates the limelight. lol

How old are you in your dreams?

~ 20! So young and vibrant with high hopes. :)

Did you ever run away from home? Why or why not?

~ It never crossed my mind. I don't escape problems I always face them...

1 comments:

Grandma March 2, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

I did run away, although I think it was more a statement of my indignation than running away from a problem. Hope you'll stop by to check out my responses.

My Manic Monday

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP