My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

No more Allergies

>> 8/05/2008

After 5 Long itchy days, thank God that my allergies are no longer bugging me. Baka napagod din sila sa kaka-kamot ko! Ayay... It's a good thing though I've been scratching those annoying red rashes on my flawless ( As If?! hehehe) skin, No marks of redness and wound was left. haay, another effect naman of the allergy is, I think I've lost some weight. For my food intake are limited. No oily foods, No eggs, chicken milk... Only veggies.. Ahahaha... I think I can go back to eating anything I want now... Or should I continue this as a part of my long overdue weight loss plan?! hmmm... That would be a good idea. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP