My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

What Makes Me Happy? What Makes Me Sad?

>> 8/21/2008

Thanks jhona and tet for this one.

I've noticed that there are more reasons for me to be happy rather than being sad.

~Start Copy~



Here are the Rules:

1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.


2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.




WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?






  • My Family
  • Kid's simple sweet gestures to Ian and I
  • Family bonding-mall, play,talks
  • earning from paid blogging
  • blogging itself
  • Shopping of course!
  • Blessings received
  • smooth relationship with hubby

WHAT MAKES ME SAD?


  • Sickness in the family
  • loosing someone dear to me
  • finding out that I have a myoma :(
  • When things turn out of control sometimes


~End Copy ~

tagging Wheng, Soreal, Jesse, Jody, Vannie, Em.

3 comments:

Ozzy's Mom August 21, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

uy just in time, needed something to blog about.^^ ahihihi thanks dez

Ozzy's Mom August 21, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

done done!! sad to hear bout ur myoma...get well soon.

i'm done!
http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/08/happy-sad/

ADMIN September 3, 2008 at 6:03 AM  

thanks dez! im done!

http://www.mysomethingpurple.com/2008/09/what-makes-me-happy-what-makes-me-sad.html

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP