My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Yesterday and Today Tag

>> 8/08/2008

Here are the Rules:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today and yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.


Yesterday

  1. I was at the office 8-5. working?! ahehe. while blogging na din.
  2. I was not in good mood.
  3. I was so lazy that I slept at 8:00 p.m sharp.


Today

  1. is Friday and my sweldo day. Yey!
  2. is also our grocery day.
  3. will have more ME time tonight. haay..

Participants : GailAdi / Momeen / Emmyrose / Dennis / Dette / Jirl / Janny / Nanay Belen / Carol / Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties / Ozzy’s Mom / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / Fun|Fierce|Fabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit / Straight from the Heart / Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Love Is / Wonderful Things in Life / My Life's Adventur" / Photographic Memories / The Joy Of Life Forever / The Fountain Of Happiness / A Message From My Heart / The Adventurous and Sporty Side of Miah / MeiYah's Blog / MeiYah's PhotoBlog / MeiYah's World / MeiYah's Sweet Nothings / Sheng's Simple Thoughts /Eds Mommy Life/ Just Me.. Eds/ My Precious Niche / My Life in this Wonderful World / My Online World / your blog here

Snag it away !!!

1 comments:

Eds August 8, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

thanks for doing the tag sis! really appreciate it :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP