My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Shifting Career

>> 4/02/2009

I must admit that my work is not related to the course I took up. I guess it goes the same way to others like my friend who took up Architecture but end up being in sales after he graduated, He is now working as a call center agent which is still way too far from his course. But we all know how hard it is to find a job nowadays, so we have no choice but to grab whatever opportunities comes our way first. Another friend of mine who has a degree in Business Administration has taken courses in becoming a Medical Assistant in one of those Medical Assistant Schools. He told me that there are opportunities abroad that he wants to grab that is why he's eager to shift career for the sake of being able to give his family a brighter future. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is offering courses online which is very convenient for some who have other things to attend to but still wants to study as well. There is an increase in the needs of the health care industry and you can take advantage by becoming a medical assistant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP