My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #120

>> 4/17/2009



1. Join me in the fun!

2. Put a little sunshine in your day!

3. Happiness is an overwhelming feeling.

4. I am so sleepy and confused, I wasn't able to have a good night sleep last night.

5. I'm waiting for my everyday mineral makeup loots to arrive since last week.

6. Shopping is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing all my online tasks, tomorrow my plans include laundrying clothes and Sunday, I want to rest the whole day and hear mass too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP