My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

5 Facts About Me!

>> 4/24/2009

Rhedge tagged me along here. Thanks sis!



Rules:

1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blogs.
4. Link the person who tagged you.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

Here it is:
  • My day wont be complete without drinking coffee! I am such a coffee addict. :)
  • I work on my left hand but do write on right hand, My mom kept on spanking my left hand when I started to learn writing.
  • I am such an OC person.
  • I love spaghetti, that I can eat it almost everyday. LOL!
  • I can't leave without my glasses. I would be blind without it. nyahaha.
Now I am tagging: Khaye, Shimumsy, Sharque, Mich and Eds.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP