My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

FridayFillins #118

>> 4/03/2009


1. Angel or not, I will be your guardian who will protect you always.

2. tell me and I'll do any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of energy.

4. I relax a bit after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms you stand out among the rest.

6. July 1990 (Earthquake) is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish online tasks, tomorrow my plans include setting up a new site for my online biz and Sunday, I want to relax!

3 comments:

Ozzy's Mom April 3, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

new site?? sounds exiting dez! good luck & enjoy the weekend.

My fill-ins are up too:)

Yvonne April 3, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Have a great weekend! Good luck with your new site!

Anonymous,  April 3, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

I've never been through a big earthquake, the only ones we have here are 5 or smaller and happen once in 10 years, but I bet that day was fraught with peril.

Have a great weekend, and good luck with the new site :-D

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP