My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #153

>> 12/05/2009


oh I'm late but catching up on this one...

1. You get what you want.
2. It's not right to take advantage on somebody's weakness.
3. It's show time.
4. That's ridiculous!
5. I feel more energized today.
6. sweet dreams...goodnight!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to update my blogs, tomorrow my plans include cleaning our bedroom and Sunday, I want to rest!

2 comments:

Unknown December 6, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

I totally agree with #2. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous,  December 6, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

I totally agree with #2. I see so many people who manipulate others, and it makes me very sad.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP