My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins # 154

>> 12/11/2009




1. Good times: Bonding moments w/ family.
2. Welcome to my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring are listening?
4. The kids are playing with our cat that is so little.
5. Once more you can give it a try.
6.Is it the end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to look around for my daughter's red blouse for their Christmas program, tomorrow my plans include Grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to laze around!

2 comments:

Unknown December 11, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

I hope you find the shirt! Have a great weekend!

Lulu December 12, 2009 at 2:39 AM  

Good luck on finding the red blous...
Here's My FTF entry

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP