My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Noche Buena

>> 12/24/2009

will be held in a couple of hours from now. Yet I am still here trying to finish off some expiring tasks, I am not complaining though since its a blessing. I just need to finish this asap since I intend to devote all my time tomorrow for the family. We will be heading later to DH's Aunt in Q.C to greet them a Happy Christmas. We'll be having dinner there. We won't be preparing anything for the Noche Buena since we'll be out tomorrow to visit my parent's place. there we'll get to eat out special dishes c/o by my mom. LOL. We intend to had the menu prepared for the media noche though. So I am now leaving you all with an early greetings of Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP