My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

A Busy Weekend

>> 9/22/2008

It's a Monday and yet I feel it was already Friday evening for I want to spend the rest of my day on a rest and relaxation. I was busy as a bee last weekend. Last Saturday, Ian and I attended PTA meeting at 2 p.m and prior to that I woke up as early as 5:00 a.m to laundry our overflowing pile of clothes and a short trip to grocery at 12:00 noon. The PTA meeting includes discussion of Christmas Programs and election of Officers, thank God I was no longer elected this time! Last year I was the treasurer but hubby was elected as the PRO and the position is just fine for tasks are not complicated. Field trip and distribution of cards are also included. The meeting ended up at 5:00 p.m. By 5:30 Gabby and I were already on our way to the new place of my parents somewhere in Sampaloc and reach the place past 6 p.m already. I was really so tired and exhausted by then. Sunday was spent whole day by cleaning and organizing- fixing the house. Moving up is really hard especially if it's cramming. haay!

Anyway, here's a conversation re: watching your favorite t.v shows.


1 comments:

sweetytots September 23, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

hi, i have a tag for you here.
http://sweetprettynaughty.blogspot.com/2008/09/smiley.html

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP