My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

On a lazy saturday afternoon

>> 9/06/2008

See what's written on My To Do's this weekend? yep, I've only accomplished the first one. the laundry! LOL! I had my monthly visitor this morning and I'm so lazy to do the second one on list. Guess I'll be spending the "me" above anything else. hee. But wait, my two kids are so hyper that I don't think I'll be having more "me" time. Oh, well! I'm a mom. what can I do? right?! My kids needs comes first... Good thing I was able to take a nap after finishing my laundry and here I am online trying to see if can grab some blogging tasks and do my rounds of EC dropping while kids are having their afternoon sleep. :)

1 comments:

Vanniedosa September 7, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

dez, pareho tau wala ako sa mood pag meron! ahahahaha

feel better ako 2nd day na so ok ok na feeling ko :)

a tag for u http://www.kidddesigns.com/2008/09/twenty-one-questions.html

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP