My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

lacking on updates

>> 9/11/2008

See why HERE . but something surprising had happened an hour ago here at our office. My boss called me and was asked to follow him at the conference room. Nyay! was so scared to death that am having thoughts that he will reprimand my blogging during office hours and being caught surfing the net. But then, they allowed us to use internet for as long as it doesn't affect our work. The boss asked me " Des after lunch pag-akyat mo, saan ka tumuloy?" I was like, Huh?! I said, pumasok po ng room, nilagay ko yung bote (my water) sa mesa then nagpunta ng banyo para magtoothbrush! he then asked, "anong ginagawa ni J? I said, nagco-computer po. Pagbalik mo ng kwarto, ano ulit ginagawa ni J? nagco-computer po.

After a couple of minutes more, he then called J and I guess was also asked questions and so with K! yup, we were 3 employees at that time. Minutes passed again, He came in and uttered this words to the three of us...



May nawawala akong pera. ayoko magbintang pero before lunch, nandito pa yon. after lunch pagbalik ko nawala na! ewan ko kung sino ang kumuha sa inyo or sino ang nangati ang kamay kanina, bibgyan ko kayo hanggang bukas ng umaga para iwan sa lamesa ko. kung lumabas, kakalimutan ko na nangyari 'to kapag hindi lumabas, mag-iiba ang tingin ko sa inyo.

Nyay talaga! as in natense ako. Why oh why!!! 4 na piraso lang kami dito sa office na employee and at the time na nangyari ang "pagkawala" 3 lang kami na nandito. grabeh talaga. Ang hirap magsalita and to point fingers... but my God. sa lahat ng hate ko ay mapagbintangan lalo na when it deals with money! remember my dilemma before HERE? but what is important is that I have my clean conscience and honesty right?! kaso, unfair naman sa walang kasalanan kung di ilagay sa mesa/isoli ang pera. Ang hirap naman siguro magtrabaho if you know the bosses don't trust you anymore di ba?! let's see tomorrow what happens next.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP