My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Dropping on your EC widgets

>> 9/16/2008

Entrecard: Free Advertising in Exchange of Hard Work

Ahahaha... I'm pretty sure many of us can relate here. I myself couldn't find the energy to blog anymore if started my rounds of dropping.. So I made a schedule of my droppings. but then again I couldn't resist not to explore more on blogs that I've been dropping on... hee.

I couldn't even reach the maximum of 300 drops in a day. and so I admire others who really made extra effort in droppings. Entrecard has made a great impact on blogs, It created traffic onto my sleeping blogs. hee. and more friends that I've met on this online world. btw, another bonus point on entrecard is that I won 500 EC credits by joining blog contest HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 17, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

hahahaha! Someone already suggested that i use this EC thing :-)

sweetytots September 23, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

so true.. i am hosting a contest too.. you might want to check it out.. you can win 2000ec

here's the link:
http://memoryfilled.blogspot.com/2008/09/im-giving-back-my-winning-and-more.html

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP