My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Back to Normal...

>> 1/04/2009

Christmas and new year celebrations are over, though many of us still has the hang over of it. It's another day and another week to look forward to, on Monday, January 5 will be the resume of classes for the little girl and normal work schedule for me again. I will be missing all the free and "me" time.

This marks as my first post for 2009. Though this blog after almost 1 year of existence didn't get any chance of getting any PR, this still serves as my main blog. My other blog, My Online World now already has a PR 1, This I hope stays well for the rest of the year and more opps on it's way. LOL!

Special mention to everyone who greeted me this holiday season. I wish good health, more blessings and more money to come this 2009. LOL!

2 comments:

SearchingWellness January 4, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Hi Dez,

Congratulations! But, what exactly is a PR1? :)

SHARQUE January 5, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Hi dez!

Sorry for the late greetings.. ur right the past weeks was busy for the holidays.. congrats for the PR1 mine is still zero.. tsk tsk..

goodluck for the new year!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP