My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Tomorrow

>> 1/21/2009

is the much awaited day of my little school girl! She's very excited because I will be the one to accompany her on their educational field trip. I am excited too as its been quite awhile since I went outof town, as I've said in my previous posts one of the places to visit is Tagaytay!

see yah around friday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 21, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Robyn Jones January 23, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

aww....I hope you guys have lots of fun...don't forget your camera!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP