My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Where Have I been?

>> 1/30/2009

Just lurking around. LOL! just want to inform too that this blog had its blogversary last January 16. I almost forgot huh!. better late than never! Well, Cheers to the one year of existence in the blogosphere!!!





I am grateful for the new friends I met along the way, for the extra perks that it gave me, for the continous learning and enjoying my stay as I keep on enjoying "My life in this Wonderful World! "

3 comments:

Nancy Janiola January 31, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Congrats and belated... keep it going!

SearchingWellness January 31, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Oh hi Dez, congratulations!!! :)

Big Eyed Gal February 3, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Belated! My blog also celebrated its first last Jan 28. Wee!!

Cheers to us!

Big Eyed Gal
Wapsicle Popsicle

The Chronic Shopper
Vital Sighs

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP