My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Happy Feast Day to Black Nazarene!

>> 1/09/2009

[00001448.jpg]

It will gonna be my 2nd time being absent from the feast day of the Black Nazarene since my 30 years of existence. 1st time was 2006, that's the time I transferred to Mandaluyong and this year 2009. But I am now wearing a maroon shirt as my pledge and devotion to the Black Nazarene. I also wonder to those who doesn't know until now our move from our house in Quiapo HERE. I am pretty sure they will be surprised as it is unexpected. Long time friends usually just dropped by there every Jan 9 only. My mom I think will be cooking some food as an offering to the black Nazarene despite the move. I am really missing this special event as it made some special memories in me, most especially during my childhood years.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP