My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Gabby's Field Trip 1/22/2009

>> 1/26/2009

Finally i was able to upload the photos taken last week on Gabby's field trip. Gee, I spend three hours uploading the photos on Artscow. I didn't resize the pictures so it would not appear grainy when I make another photobook.

WARNING: Photo overload

@ the school, assembly time @ 6 a.m



@ the bus, w/ classmate Karylle


First stop, Sta. Rosa Laguna. I was able to take photo of this even though the security guard kept on waving his hand signaling me to keep my cam off


@ Picnic grove, Tagaytay!


Nice view of the Taal lake


Tagaytay Mini Zoo
were not able to take pic of the orangutan. katakot ang itsura, ayaw lumapit ni gabby! LOL.




Ang tamad nitong camel na ito~ ayaw tumayo!


Over looking!


Last stop, Star City!








Gabby had a blast. Knock down pag-uwi namin! Traffic was heavy at Makati, imagine 2 hours kami na stuck along Makati Ave @ 8 p.m. oh my! but kids did really enjoy the educational field trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP