My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Boring...

>> 2/26/2009

It was such a boring moments we have this past few days here at the office. My eyes are often tired by browsing different sites just to kill the time. We have really felt the slow down of orders from our customers. Good thing that I have activities that I can do online such as blogging wherein I can earn on aside from my regular work here. But there are times that I feel guilty too since I am using my work time to do personal stuffs online. I have so many plans but accomplished nothing. I am such a procrastinator!!! But I am now more determine in pursuing it, since I don't want to end up empty handed and regret in the end. I remember my professor in Humanities when I was in college, he kept on reminding us this quote...


" If you want to do something, do it now!!! not later not tomorrow! as in NOW!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP