My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Today is my Special Day!

>> 2/11/2009

So I am now officially 31 years old! and oh yes, today is the feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes! so no need to elaborate on why I am named by my parent Lourdes. Though I won't be having any birthday celebration today and just because I didn't take a leave from work. There are so many things to be thankful for to our almighty creator up there.

This is far more important than material gifts that you have given all throughout my life and I:

Thank you for the 31 years of my existence in this world, hope to live for another 31 years.
Thank you for all the blessings that you have bestowed on me and most especially to my family
Thank you for the good health
Thank you for the gifts that you have given me~ Gabby and Nicco
Thank you because you never failed to answer all my prayers.
I am still thankful that I have my job since many have lost theirs.
I am thankful that both of my parents are still with us. I feel for others who long for a parents guidance and love.



Thanks for letting me feel that I am always loved by you!




3 comments:

Ozzy's Mom February 11, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Happy Birthday Dez :) May you have more blessings this year.

Vina P February 11, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

enjoy your day dez! happy birthday! God bless!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP