My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #110

>> 2/06/2009

My first time to join here:

ffi



1. Please don't tell something you're not sure of.

2. Can you not eat breakfast in the morning?

3. The color blue makes me want to feel blue?! LOL!

4. I have a craving for Pizza and strawberry shake.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it at the time when I was a kid.

6. Eyes are the window of our soul.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans includes emptying the piles of laundry and Sunday, I want to relax!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP