My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Saturday Fever

>> 2/07/2009

Another week is over! the coming week is kinda special because I will be turning 31 on Wednesday. yay! I am really getting older... tsk.tsk.. anyway, hubby insisted on having a little celebration on my special day but since it falls on a weekday and I don't have any intention on taking a leave from work because the boss will be giving me a cash bday gift on the day itself bwahahaha! will then have it on Saturday. Double celebration na din since its Valentines day! nothing really fancy~ just plain and simple get together with my family and close relatives.


I have ordered another photobook from artscow. This time, its Gabby's field trip held last month and one of the places that we've visited is Tagaytay. I am so happy to capture those breath taking views on our cam since I know it would take another decade for me to go there again. LOL! here's the front and back cover of the PB. I just received the free prints that I've availed from them yesterday and informed me that the PB is in processing already hope to receive this by next week.

Front Cover

Back Cover

2 comments:

MiLeT February 7, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

i am planning to try artscow this month kaso wala akong time to do the artbook. waah! but i am so glad for you pangalawa mo na yan, noh? galing.

Rowena Tadiarca February 13, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Belated Happy Bithday DEZ!
May the LORD grant your heart desires. Miss you so much. Will be back soon.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP