My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #127

>> 6/05/2009

ffi

1. feels good to be home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been anything with hot soup

3. Doggie! bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk will help release tensions we have.

5. Break some good news.

6. When all is said and done, there's no way we can undo it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early, tomorrow my plans include fixing daughter's school things and Sunday, I want to hear mass

4 comments:

Mariposa June 5, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Hot chicken soup for me. LOL Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading your fill-ins.

Mine is up! -> Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins!

Ozzy's Mom June 5, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

have a great weekend dez :)

Rims June 5, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

have a great weekend :)

Happy FF!

Stacey June 6, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

I so agree with #1! Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP