My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

My To Do's for Today

>> 6/04/2009

I was really wet yesterday, no thanks to the rain when it poured hard as I was walking my way through the bank nearby the office. Flow of water immediately went in my way. Such an icky feeling for my feet. I will just wear slippers today and will be in my jeans as according to weather forecast that weather today will be the same as yesterday. I need to accomplish these today:

  • Bank transactions
  • update lists of follow up of collections
  • prepare SSS, Philhealth, BIR forms for payment
  • open up my personal savings acct. at BPI Family Savings Bank

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP