My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Room Makeover

>> 6/14/2009

We were planning on having a room makeover in two weeks time. Kids are now growing quickly and we need some changes as far as room furniture is concern, the four of us could no longer fit in our queen sized bed. DH and I would get a doze of slaps from them once in awhile as they are too active even while at sleep. lol! I am looking for a nice Baby Bedding for my 2 kids. Glad I found Baby Bedding Palace as they are on sale on all baby bedding sets. These were nice themes that I think really fits for each one.




Materials used are made of 100% high quality natural cotton materials that will not irritate your baby's skin, which is very helpful for them to have a good night sleep every time. Products are also eco-friendly which is very good as we could be in support with our mother nature. A set includes :
  • 1 Baby Crib Quilt
  • 4 piece Baby Crib Bumper
  • 1 Baby Crib Fitted Sheet
  • 1 Baby Crib Skirt (Dust Ruffle)
  • 2 extra wide Window Valances
  • 1 Diaper Stacker
  • 1 Toy Organizer
  • 1 Decorative Pillow
They accept payment through paypal, so I need to get ready my paypal funds for these one. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP